Rated G for Graphic

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Twelve #10, Cover. 2011. Gouache and acrylic on bristol board, 11 × 17″.

If you happen to be near my hometown of Daytona Beach, FL, I hope you'll attend the opening reception of Rated G for Graphic, a show that features the works of 5 Floridians who have made careers in the popular arts: John Allison, James Greene, Tiffany Dao, Tammy Dao, and myself. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend, but my parents will be there for support (my Dad also has inks in the show, so really it's 6 artists).

The local paper had a nice feature on my career and the show, which opens tomorrow at Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens. If you go, please say hi to my 'rents for me. I wouldn't be here without them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.