Amazing Spider-Man #698 Cover

Friday, August 24, 2012

Amazing Spider-Man #698. 2012. Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on Marvel board, 11 × 17.25″.

Gross! I've been drawing a lot of Doc Ock lately, so you can expect at least 3 tentacle-laden covers from me in the coming months. Otherwise, I've been keeping very busy with a lot of covers, Baltimore commissions, writing my sci-fi story, and putting my perspective grid together for wide release (though I still won't venture to say when that will be done).

I'll leave you with some old Doc Ock character studies for the Ultimate Spider-Man TV show. Have a swell weekend!


Doc Ock. 2010. Pencil on bristol board, 11 × 17″. 

2 comments :

  1. Love the Doc Oc sketches. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot of fun being able to take the character in new directions.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.